Intern / Working Student (f/m/d): Development for SAP AppHaus Heidelberg in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP AppHaus is a global team of 75 designers and program managers in five locations who work closely with customers and other teams within SAP. We focus on people to create business value and foster a culture of innovation. We follow this mission by applying design thinking and design doing methods to the business challenges of our customers.
We offer them user-centric design solutions, enable them to establish a design mindset in their company culture, and help to re-design and optimize business processes.
We are looking for an intern (f/m/d) who helps with the design and frontend as well as backend development of our internal tools.
If you have a proactive mind-set, are self-driven and enjoy working with designers in the SAP AppHaus in Heidelberg (Germany), located in an old tobacco factory in the heart of Heidelberg (5 mins walk from the main station), then we look forward to receiving your application.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- You will be experiencing life in a creative environment while contributing to enhance the operations tools and support their expansion to new locations.
- You will closely work with the operations teams in the different locations to further advance the tools based on user requirements.
The tools that you will be contributing to are:
- The AppHaus Booking Tool used by SAP users to request new workshops, tours and projects. The AppHaus teams uses the tool to confirm and plan the workshops and interact with the customers
- The Project Pipeline tool used by the team members to staff and track new projects in a transparent way
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) currently enrolled at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Backend development experience (NodeJS)
- NoSQL experience or willingness to learn
- Knowledge in cloud native development would be a plus
- We look for someone who is proactively contributing with ideas rather than only taking top-down orders
- Language skills: Excellent English and German skills (speaking and writing)
- Soft skills: team-player, curious, strategic thinker and doer, creative, good communication and presentation skills, open, responsible, self-reliant
- Experience in running projects and developing software in a self-driven way
- User research and/or coordination of international contacts
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.