Intern (f/m/d): Global Sponsorships Team in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Sponsorships Team provides the necessary tools for successful planning and implementation of various sponsorships in Europe and Asia. One of the main goals of the SAP Sponsorships team is to showcase our products in other environments and industries, e.g. in the Sports Industry. In addition, the sponsorship activities bring the SAP software close to the end users, e.g. in a sports club, directly to the fans. And obviously, sponsorships provide an excellent platform to strengthen SAP’s brand, due to a huge reach in media coverage.
Within our highly motivated team, we practice a trust-based working model.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for a self-driven and highly motivated intern (f/m/s) for our Sponsorships Europe & Asia team to support with sponsorship and event coordination-related operations and communications.
In particular, support is needed for the organization of sport specific Marketing campaigns. Your tasks will include:
- Support the organization of international sports events;
- Maintenance and preparation of communication material;
- Support of marketing related topics such as showcases and campaigns.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Marketing, Management, Business Administration, Sports Management
- Computer skills: excellent PC proficiency and knowledge of business software applications e.g. MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT) and Adobe Photoshop Basics; knowledge of additional program for statistical analysis would be an advantage
- Language skills: Excellent communication skills in German (fluent!) and English, both written and spoken
- Soft skills: Passionate team player, self-directed, deadline-driven with ability to work as part of a larger virtual team, open-minded personality and high level of creativity
- Others: Strong Hands-on project management experience would be a plus, Theoretical and practical knowledge in the area of sports communication, Interested in general sports
- Marketing experience in sports industry and within event management (gained through internships and/or volunteer activities)
- Experience in project management
- Experience in communications is a big plus
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.