Working Student (f/m/d): Order-to-Cash Billing & Pricing Unit in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
O2C Billing & Pricing area (as a part of the S/4HANA Source to Pay & Order to Cash unit) covers the entire E2E process from accepted offer to cash, dedicated to managing new business models such as pay-per-use / subscription business for any kind of services including multisided businesses in a fully intelligent and automated manner. The multisided businesses include processing bundled service offerings, partner settlement and revenue sharing. It is the goal of O2C Billing & Pricing unit to maintain and extend our strong relevance for our customer base while transforming our offering along our Intelligent Enterprise roadmap to the cloud. You will support the project management in selective tasks regarding sprints and take over responsibility for the publication of relevant project content on the dedicated Wiki and Jam spaces.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Preparation of statistical and analytical data for project related evaluations
- Evaluation of customer issues according to various aspects
- Preparation of TCO measurement data for various analyses
- Preparation and wrap-up of different project meetings
- Creation & maintenance of knowledge assets in various forms
- Monitoring of communication flow in communities
- Supporting the teams in updating the monitoring tools
- Support a new setup of Jira projects
- Migration to new communication tools
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business Management, IT, Administration Management or similar
- Computer skills: MS-Office (especially Excel with macro features), MS-Teams, Atlassian JIRA, Knowledge of SAP Tools (e.g. Sirius, cProjects) would be of advantage)
- Language skills: German and English (both business fluent)
- Soft skills: Communication, teamwork, reliability, open mindset
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?