Intern (f/m/d): Global Finance & Administration Academy in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The GFA Academy is the Corporate University for SAP’s Global Finance and Administration (GFA) area. The GFA Academy’s target audience includes all F&A departments, e.g. Accounting, Controlling, Legal, Procurement or the Shared Service organization as well as all F&A employees working on a market unit, regional or global level. GFA Academy’s mission is to support all F&A employees in developing and managing their skills and competencies and thus their career development through effective and efficient learning and training offerings. Our portfolio includes standard training programs, virtual sessions, e-learning, knowledge management, learning infrastructure, and role-based curricula.
More specifically, the candidate will support the Global Finance Rotational Program. The Global Finance Rotational Program is a 18-months long trainee program, which targets young professionals and aims at educating finance-allrounders. Each year, we hire globally a small number of candidates and accompany their start and journey at SAP.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support the program management in all matters
- Pro-actively interact with the target audience, key players (e.g. other universities) and key stakeholders (e.g. HR, LoB-Manager)
- Facilitate various projects in the program (Recruiting, Onboarding, Visa, Promotion)
- Prepare presentations and documentations
- Ability to work independently
- Ensure that goals and milestones are met
- Support the academy with a high level of accuracy, urgency, clarity and leadership
- Organize, manage and evaluate training measures
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business Administration or Psychology with specialization in HR or similar fields of study
- Language skills: Fluent German skills and English written and spoken
- Soft skills: Motivated, structured, independent, self-confident and proactive
First work experience as an intern or working student is an advantage
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.