Intern (f/m/d): MARKETING MEE - Strategic Projects & Management Support in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Marketing Germany and Middle & Eastern Europe (MEE) is responsible for the development and implementation of SAP’s marketing strategy for increased awareness, competitive differentiation, thought leadership, revenue growth and customer loyalty. We are driving innovative audience focused marketing from strategy to execution with the entire Marketing tactics mix, including branding, advertising, sponsoring, events, as well as online, social media and search channels. Moreover, we are engaging with internal and external stakeholders on various levels to leave a strong footprint as a thought leader in the market.
If you think out of the box, love to work with people, like to play in teams, and are always one step ahead of the rest, then you should join us.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We, the Office of the Head of Marketing MEE, are looking for an intern to support us with the following tasks as well as small projects:
- Support and get interesting insights into strategic events and campaigns (e.g. Hannover Messe, Intelligent Enterprise Truck, SAP NOW...)
- Become part of new and innovative marketing projects and digital marketing initiatives
- Support in creating and adapting Marketing documents and presentations around the different Marketing topics
- Owning internal communication channels and support in planning, creation and implementation of internal and external comunication (management updates, All Hands Meetings, newsletters, blog posts, social media, podcasts...)
- Organization of internal events, workshops and All Hands meetings (planning, communication, execution, wrap-up)
- Administrative support of the Marketing Germany and MEE organization
This internship will give you a unique opportunity to learn more about the local and regional leadership team, the different areas of the marketing organization in Germany and MEE and the broad spectrum of our responsibilities. We will offer you an extensive training to prepare you for your assignment. Your administrative tasks will help you to gain a great knowledge of SAP’s systems, programs and processes. And your organizational tasks in day-to-day business will allow you to build up a network of meaningful contacts within the SAP.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences - preferred field(s) of study: Business Administration, International Business Management, Marketing
- Computer skills: Advanced skills in MS Office (especially Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Language skills: German fluent and very good English language skills
- Soft skills: Comfortable with working in dynamic environment
- Others: Reliable, self-dependent and goal-oriented working
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.