Working Student (f/m/d): Controlling for Board Area HR in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As a true business partner and transformation agent, the HR Controlling team contributes to SAP´s sustainable financial performance and achievement of HR business goals.
Our goal is to create positive impact on our business partners’ operations and their mid- and long-term strategic direction. We support the HR management in all controlling matters and play an active role in the entire decision-making process by analyzing figures, interpreting results and identifying opportunities and risks.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support the regular financial closing and forecasting processes
- Prepare analyses and reports of HR management units
- Creating a new reporting solution
- Set up and regular maintenance of HR KPI reporting
- Master data maintenance for respective HR units
- Ad hoc support to business controllers in daily activities
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Studying preferably in the fields: Finance & Controlling with strong academic credentials
- Having in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to easily get acquainted with new IT landscape
- Proving strong design skills to make the consumption of a financial report/ dashboard an experience for the target audience
- Communicating solidly in English and German (verbal and written)
- Besides that you are able to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels and bring accountability, focus on high quality results and analytical thinking
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.