Working Student (f/m/d): Treasury Team at Core Finance IT in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As part of IT Business Services unit, the IT Application Services department contributes to providing one stable system environment by delivering the necessary solutions, technologies, and innovations to create business value, enable new business models, and drive SAP’s Run Simple transformation – all based on rock solid operations. The Treasury IT team is part of the Core Finance IT Services division and aims to provide highly automated and integrated solutions for to the internal Treasury Business department. Thereby, helping SAP stay compliant with all legal and IFRS regulations.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a member of our team, your main goal will be to approach all dimensions of your job with enthusiasm and personal commitment for achieving our customers’ success.
We try to live a learning culture which is best described as: “You can only learn when you hit the wall”. That means we expect you to solve problems by your own and getting to know the content and technologies you are working on by your own while making mistakes is allowed – but you should learn from them.
However, that does not mean that you won’t receive any help from any team member. We help each other whenever necessary, working together as a team and solving problems as a team.
Our greatest goal is to deliver functionalities that improve our product but also to keep the quality of our product stable (rock solid operations). You should consider the product as your baby and the team members as your mates.
The main activities will be related to test management and particularly test automation. However, you should also be open to take over other tasks related to the product.
You take over different tasks, including supporting the Treasury scrum team in
- creation of manual test cases based on business and IT requirements
- analyzing whether the test cases are possible to automate or not
- based on that you automate the test cases and ensure the stability as well as quality of the test scripts
- creating a repository of test cases as single source of testing (e.g. by storing test cases in SAP Solution Manager)
- supporting the stable team members in their day to day activities (e.g. customizing, testing etc.)
We try to involve our working students/interns as much as possible in interesting and exciting tasks and activities. Nevertheless, from time to time we need your power point skills as well :) .
You will stay up-to-date with new developments and technologies around SAP and Core Finance.
Work max 20 hrs. during Semester time and up to 40 hrs. during Semester breaks.
- You have an outstanding growth mindset
- You expect being empowered and accountable at the same time
- You understand reliability as a major key to success
- You consider thorough listening before sharing your own opinion a smart behavior
- You seek for additional perspectives to get things done in the best way possible
- Telling it like it is, while putting facts front and center, is a natural ability of yours
- You don’t struggle with accepting other opinions and committing to decisions of the group
- You believe in celebrating success and learning from failure as vital keys to longevity
- You respect the expertise of your peers while challenging the status quo fearlessly
- To you, sharing knowledge and network with your peers is another major key to success
- You bring your authentic self and appreciate other individuals doing the same
- You are capable to put your ego aside to win the championship as a team
- You see change as an opportunity for growth § Positivity is in your genes
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- You are passionate about what you study, and the most important skill is the ability to learn fast and feeling responsible for what you do
- Development knowledge and experience with different tools and technologies is appreciated
- Knowledge of SAP technologies in general but also particularly SAP Treasury (Bank Communication Management, In-House Cash, Treasury and Risk Management, Bank Account Management or Cash Management) and/or SAP FI knowledge is a big plus but not a must
- Finance business knowledge is a plus but not mandatory
- Basic knowledge in the area of Quality Assurance or Test Management is appreciated but not a must
- Basic knowledge of Test Automation (ideally, previous experience with Worksoft Certify) is appreciated but not a must
- Knowledge of and experience with Scrum or other Agile frameworks is nice to have but not mandatory
- Further computer skills: MS Office, Skype, Jira or SAP Solution Manager is beneficial but not a must
- Fluent English is required, German language is a plus
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#workingstudent #werkstudent #corefinanceit #SAPIT #SAP #Germany
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.