Working Student (f/m/d): S/4HANA Solution Management & GTM Enablement in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
On Feb 3, 2015 in New York, we launched SAP S/4HANA, a new product and the next generation of the SAP Business Suite, fully built on the SAP HANA in-memory platform. SAP S/4HANA is a new product fully built on the advanced in-memory platform, SAP HANA and is designed on the most modern design principles with the SAP Fiori user experience (UX) for mobile devices. SAP S/4HANA brings unprecedented innovations and simplifications to customers, combined with more than 40 years of experience across industries, in a completely reimagined business suite only possible with SAP HANA. The S/4HANA GTM & Solution Management team is driving the Market introduction and roll out to the Regions and has a particular focus on generating new customer relationships and driving innovation adoption.
The SAP S/4HANA Solution Management & GTM Enablement Intern supports the team with development & management of Customer-Centric Value Tools like Gamification & Design Thinking, S/4HANA Value Content, SAP Customer showcases, SAP Blogs/Whitepapers, S/4HANA Jam Page and internal/external enablement workshops/events.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Tools Development - Actively involved in end to end design, development & roll out of new S/4HANA ‘Customer Centric Value Management’ (CCVM) Tools. Participate in the requirements gathering, design, development, testing & roll out of SAP S/4HANA ‘Customer Centric Value Management’ (CCVM) tools, processes and procedures.
• Value Content Management - Maintain & update central S/4HANA master value content feeding into multiple internal & external tools. Capture delta functionality offered S/4HANA against traditional systems and competitors. Ensure alignment of
• Gamification & Design Thinking - Work on new-age cool & interesting customer facing approaches like Gamification & design thinking techniques to increase customers / partners participation and help them discover SAP S/4HANA solution capabilities & business drivers.
• Blogs & Whitepapers Creation - Enable perception setting in the marketplace about SAP in general and for S/4HANA OnPremise and SAP S/4HANA Cloud in particular by writing SAP S/4HANA focused thought leadership articles, Blogs & Techno-Business Whitepapers.
• Technology Trends Identification - Assist in identifying and driving adoption of new technologies and scenarios for key global showcase customers & SAP events (SAPPHIRE) and help in creating relevant showcase stories, demo stories etc.
• Visual Storyboards Creation - Create visual story telling templates and graphics/animations with data insights and analytics to show the business benefits of S/4HANA to our customers.
• SAP JAM Portal Management - Manage process of updating and redesigning S/4HANA Jam Page, working with content owners, including asset review process, archiving outdated assets, posting new assets, posting news items, designing new tabs and wiki pages, publishing new assets
• Enablement Coordination - Support preparation and execution of special enablement events, including Learn to Win Workshops, Innovation Day, SAP events like SAPPHIRE, FKOM and others, helping to identify and invite target audience, collect content, manage sessions and recordings, establish dedicated sharing channels, distribute content as required.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Studying preferably in the fields: Computer Science, Training & Development, Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or a related course of study
- Student (f/m/d) in a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science required from an accredited university. MBA or advanced degree students in related discipline preferred
- Self-starter with passion to be a hands-on expert in the required field
- Strong organizational and project management skill-set
- Solid understanding of core technologies, SDLC and a natural curiosity for innovation
- Ability to connect the needs and opportunity for businesses and users with core advantages and benefits from new technology
- Good command of office tools, especially PPT and Excel
- Competent in the use of Jam and SharePoint
- Good high-level comprehension of S/4HANA solution scope or SAP ECC (ERP) scope
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of customer lines of business like Sourcing & Procurement, Supply Chain & Operations, Manufacturing, Finance, Inventory Management, Asset Management, Supply chain and Sales and other business functions
- Ability to work in an international team
- Excellent English language communication skills
- Web savvy, proactive individual with strong knowledge on social tools.
- Experience working as an Intern in SAP, preferably in a Solution Management or Go-to-Market capacity. Candidates with experience working in S/4HANA Solution Management and Go-to-Market preferred for easy and fast ramp-up
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.