Munich Startup and Community Coordinator (f/m/d) (limited up to 6 months) in Berlin
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP.iO is investing to support startups and strategically expand the SAP ecosystem. Through the SAP.iO Foundries, SAP provides promising B2B software startups with access to curated mentorship, access to SAP APIs, SAP technologies, and opportunities for exposure to SAP customers. SAP.iO Foundries are located in major startup hubs including New York City, Paris, Berlin, Munich, Tel Aviv, Singapur, Tokyo and San Francisco.
The SAP.iO Foundry Munich offers a no-equity ask program that provides access to SAP APIs, SAP technologies, and opportunities to meet SAP’s customers. The focus is on Customer Experience in close collaboration with SAP Business Units, SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Service Cloud, and SAP Consumer Data Cloud. We are looking for B2B enterprise SaaS start-ups to join us for our 2020 cohort, beginning in September. Application ends July 1st.
Selected teams will be part of an In-Residence (minimum of 3 days a week) program for 10 weeks in Munich at the SAP.iO office. During the program, teams will be immersed in a highly curated program working alongside world-class executives and mentors (SAP C4 execs and external mentors) with a focus on the unique challenges of B2B companies including Go-to-Market, Enterprise Sales, Marketing, Funding, Technology Scaling, Pricing, and Product Management Essentials.
The Munich Startup and Community Coordinator responsibility is to spearhead community-building and outreach efforts, and to help promote SAP.iO within the broader community and ecosystem. This individual will establish and build community and research infrastructure to help SAP.iO create and grow new initiatives that will strengthen the SAP.iO platform and community.
The Munich Startup and Community Coordinator will also assist in coordinating key operations for SAP.iO – across both internal and external activities – including marketing, communication, and branding efforts. The Munich Startup and Community Coordinator must also lead event planning and execution including community engagement, hosting multiple monthly events, public relations events, etc.
The Munich Startup and Community Coordinator is expected to drive the SAP.iO community-building efforts within the Munich entrepreneurial community as well as assist in efforts to address entrepreneurial communities in other key startup hubs (e.g., San Francisco, Paris, Berlin, Tel Aviv etc.) in which SAP.iO and its ecosystems operate. The Munich Startup and Community Coordinator will also assist in the day-day operations of the Muich SAP.iO Foundry while in session by being part of the team, helping in delivering programming when appropriate, assisting in coordinating internal and external mentor communities, and being a representative of the SAP.iO Foundry team in community, startup, and ecosystem events.
The Munich Startup and Community Coordinator is a Munich-based fulltime position limited to max. 6 month.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Plan and execute a cadence of small and large events with entrepreneurs, high-level technology executives, venture capital funds, partners, and customers.
- Establish an SAP.iO contact and communication system for managing and coordinating interactions with the SF Bay Area ecosystem
- Execute effective social media strategy and broader targeted outreach including managing a social media presence; as well as driving and assessing campaigns
- Help to manage both internal and external mentor communities
- Plan, present, and execute on events that are accretive to the SAP.iO brand
- Coordinate research projects to drive towards specific work outputs
- Strategize new initiatives based on top-level SAP.iO goals, set priorities, and manage towards operational completion
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Significant interest to work with the entrepreneurship, startup, accelerator, venture capital, corporate investment, etc. communities
- A good understanding or desire to work with startups, the Munich ecosystem, and VC/Angel investing communities
- A digital proficient with a strong interest in technology that possess hands-on proficiency with many online tools for managing social media interactions, event production, and project management
- Keen interest in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Understanding of emerging technologies and ability spot / convey trends
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation communication skills with a proven ability to foster communication and cooperation among diverse individuals online and offline
- Self-motivated and proactive in the working environment with a dedicated work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work in a largely unstructured yet goal and outcome-directed environment
- Proven ability to work with speed and accuracy to deadlines is essential
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor or Master studies
- Worked in a Startup
- Worked in Corporate
- Worked for VC
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.