What part will you play?
- You define, implement, deploy and maintain Public Cloud (AWS) based infrastructures as well as maintain the Development, Staging & Production environments of a 100+ web application platform
- In addition, you monitor infrastructure including proactive capacity management (auto scaling) and replication strategies
- You have the full responsibility to desing and implement security / protection concepts, monitor security of the landscapes as well as support of PEN Test Teams and resolution of any found security issues
- You take over the automation of all processes needed for CI / CD to enable DevOps culture as well as the infrastructure automation through Infrastructure as Code and scripting of Configuration through Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Packer and Chef
- Furthermore, you monitor and optimize landscapes for performance, security and costs on a regular basis as well as evaluate and introduce new technologies to improve the landscapes
- Last but not least you troubleshoot production issues and find immediate corrections as well as defining long termed corrective measures for recurring issues
- The foundation of your career ideally is a AWS Certification (DevOps or Architect)
- You are looking forward to bring in your experience with AWS services (EC2, VPC, ELB, RDS, Route53, CloudFront, CloudTrail, CloudWatch...) as well as your experience with large scale migrations between Data Centers or to a public cloud into our company
- You bring hands-on experience in the design, development and deployment of business software at scale as well as with infrastructure topics such as: network, compute, storage, backup, containers and virtualization
- In addition you have the ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools with focus on DevOps (kubernetes, docker, docker-compose, GitLab, Artifactory, SonarQube, Jenkins, ELK Stack, ...) and you are comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Furthermore, you have scripting and/or coding skills, strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment as well as optionally JIRA & Confluence Administration skills
- You score with an understanding of data center operations including data assurance, monitoring, alerting, logging and notifications as well as with a comprehensive understanding of Internet and Cloud technologies and protocols
- Personally, you bring excellent problem solving and effective research skills, passion to learn new technologies and stay up do date with growing trends and industry best practices as well as demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- To find your way around your international environment you are fluent in English and German
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.