HR Generalist with Dutch (m/f/d) in Berlin
Werde Teil des größten Chemiekonzerns der Welt und leiste deinen Beitrag an innovativen Lösungen und wegweisenden Konzepten.
In our team HR Services Netherlands, we provide Master Data, Payroll, Time Management, Learning and Reporting services to our group companies in the Netherlands:
- You prepare and handle the monthly HR processes and maintain administrative processes in our HR systems.
- You ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements concerning our HR services are met.
- For this you are in close cooperation with our local HR Partners in the Netherlands as well as our internal service departments in Berlin and our technical providers.
- You contribute to our quality and knowledge management by documenting all processes and relevant legal regulations in accordance with our high-quality standards.
- In an open and positive working environment, we facilitate an extensive on-the-job training regarding HR services and our HR tools to become an all-round HR professional.
- We create an environment of continuous learning and self-development.
- You have completed your undergrad studies.
- A first relevant working experience in HR administration (Payroll, Time Management, Learning, Reporting, etc.) is an advantage.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, German is a big plus.
- Experience with HR tools (YouForce, SAP HR) and Excel is beneficial.
- Towards customers you always present yourself in a friendly and service-oriented manner.
- Whilst working towards deadlines, you demonstrate very strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Moreover, you have a very proactive personality and are eager to learn all aspects of the Dutch HR administrative process.
- On-the-job training through our "Buddy System".
- Flexible working hours & mobile working.
- Health days, sports teams & a yearly company-run.
- Summer and winter parties, as well as team events.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
BASF Services Europe GmbH can be found in the heart of Berlin and delivers a range of services for the BASF Group across Europe as a "Shared Service Center". We are an international team of 2000 employees from more than 50 nations and we bring together know-how in the areas of finance, controlling, HR, procurement, product safety and digitalization. We place an emphasis on teamwork and commitment and put diversity and inclusion into practice every day.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
- Chemie / Pharmazie
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.