Engineer for Plant Development & Technical Project Management (m/f/d) in Rudolstadt
Werde Teil des größten Chemiekonzerns der Welt und leiste deinen Beitrag an innovativen Lösungen und wegweisenden Konzepten.
In the Performance Materials Division, we develop innovative plastics and foams for all kinds of applications. Whether it is for cars, buildings or sports goods - we always look for the ideal material solution. To do this, we work closely with our customers: from production and logistics to research and sales, all the way to component testing, design consulting and simulation.
We produce a broad assortment of high-quality technical plastics at our sites in Rudolstadt and Leuna.
- In this position you will optimize and further develop the process engineering production facilities and equipment at our sites.
- You will be responsible for the project management, work together with the operations team to draw up concepts and handle the measures that have been decide.
- During the process, you will follow up on tendering processes for various fields, evaluate the work performance and assume responsibility for project documentation.
- In addition, you will work on operational plant and equipment changes and will define technical tasks.
- Degree in process engineering, mechanical engineering, plastics technology or similar studies
- Alternatively a degree as a technician with professional experience in similar fields of application
- Experienced handling of SAP / PM
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
Do you have questions about the application process or the job?
Mr. Jens Nguyen Hai (Talent Acquisition) Phone: +49 30 2005-58826
Whether it be built-in parts for smartphones, high-performance e-mobility applications or high-tech sports equipment in various different colors: it is impossible to imagine life without engineering plastics and the demand for them is rapidly increasing. Centrally located in Germany, in Rudolstadt in the state of Thuringia, as a BASF subsidiary, we produce sustainable high-performance polyamide compounds, which can be found in many areas of daily life. Learn more about BASF Performance Polymers GmbH at on.basf.com/PerformancePolymersEN
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
- Chemie / Pharmazie
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.