Working Student (f/m/d) with SAP HR Learning in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The HR Learning team is responsible to define and drive the learning strategy of the HR function of SAP that consists of more than 1700 employees worldwide. We design, produce and deliver functional learning in different formats and promote lifelong learning through various initiatives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We offer insights into the skill requirements of a modern HR function and how a learning strategy challenges and opportunities of an HR leadership role. You will contribute to activities that align our learning portfolio to the overall talent strategy of HR and engage in planning and monitoring the impact of learning.
Would you like to gain insights into the skill requirements of a modern HR function and how a learning strategy challenges and opportunities of an HR leadership role?
You would like to contribute to activities that align our learning portfolio to the overall talent strategy of HR and engage in planning and monitoring the impact of learning?
Then this job is perfect for you!
The tasks include:
• Support in planning and execution of initiatives to drive organizational development, e.g. promote lifelong learning
• Research from internal and external sources including data analysis
• Project administration and support, including preparation of presentations and other communication material for segmented target groups, content curation
• Support administrative tasks, e.g. logistics around the bi-weekly HR What’s Next Call
• Preparation and execution of own small projects, e.g. ONE HR Curriculum, the onboarding week for new HR employees
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m/d) - preferred field(s) of study: Business Administration, HR, Economic & Business Education, Psychology, Instructional Design, or a related field
* Computer skills: Mastery of Microsoft Office – especially Excel, PowerPoint Experience with SAP software and reporting and data analysis is a plus, but not mandatory
* Language skills: Fluent in German (written and spoken), Sound knowledge of English
* The successful candidate shows:
• Ability to work effectively on your own initiative and independently
• Good communication skills – ability to communicate at all levels
• Pro-active, results-oriented, and well-structured working style
• Ability to manage various time-critical topics at the same time
• Ability to take concepts and illustrate them in Power Point or an analytical manner
• Quick learner able to think ahead
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.