Working Student (f/m/d): Security Awareness & Enablement in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Security Awareness & Enablement team is part of the SAP Global Security Organization (Board Area: co-CEO) and ensures continuous, targeted and consistent communication & enablement inside and outside the company to drive workforce and market awareness based on SAP’s Security strategy. Our team is made up of an international group spanning 4 continents fostering SAP Security enabling the Digital Transformation of our clients and company.
We are looking for a highly motivated student with excellent interpersonal and organizational communications skills, technical savvy and a passion to deliver results to further strengthen our companywide security awareness, communications & enablement activities. In this role, you will support global security awareness campaigns, training and events and all related communications.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Support the team and the broader SAP Global Security organization, managing administrative tasks and assisting with for the campaign project 2020
- Support the development of security escape rooms and other gamified learning materials
- Monitoring of anonymous (security awareness related) inboxes
- Maintenance of related document systems (Jam groups, Wikis, portal pages)
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Communication, Computer Science, Cyber Security or a related field of studies is a plus
- Computer skills: Proficiency in all MS Office tools, HTML, affinity to game design, experience with gamification software and development is a plus
- Language skills: English, German
- Soft skills: Communication skills and empathy, ability to work in a team while at the same time executing tasks independently, attention to details, creativity and strong reliability, a sense of humor
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.