Working Student (f/m/d) for T&I HANA & Analytics (Communication / Event Management) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP HANA & Analytics in the SAP board area Technology & Innovation (T&I) is at the core of SAP’s vision to create the intelligent enterprise for our customers. Data management and the value it creates through automation, intelligent systems, and actionable analytical insights are critical to the success of any business.
It is the organization’s purpose to give the data superpower to every business and every professional, to connect the value chain of data, and make any data available all over the business via inspiring analytical insights.
This is realized by bringing the powerful capabilities of SAP HANA and SAP’s analytics solutions together in new products, thereby allowing users and businesses to harness the potential of the full data value chain – anywhere, at any time, and from any device.
The SAP HANA & Analytics portfolio, comprising SAP’s broad range of database (SAP HANA) and analytics solutions, has always been extremely relevant for SAP. In today’s data-driven world, where the amount of data increases every day, it will gain even more in importance.
The SAP HANA & Analytics communications team is responsible for defining and steering all internal communications tasks and assets for the entire organization, as well as for providing the required insights and information for all units within the organization and beyond – through all adequate communication assets, written channels, as well as events.
An intern / working student belonging to the SAP HANA & Analytics communications team will be directly involved in highly visible events, communications tasks visible to a broad audience (ranging from all SAP HANA & Analytics employees to the SAP Executive board), and will, above all, gain first-hand insights into some of SAP’s newest flagship and key products (e.g. SAP HANA Cloud).
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support day-to-day communications activities in the team, such as blogging or writing newsletters
- Drive a dedicated communications project
- Support quarterly organization-wide events, such as all-hands meetings, coffee corner sessions
Drive event management and communications activities pertaining to the organization, execution, and post-processing of the SAP Analytics & Data Day such as:
- Content management and call for papers / speakers (as central PoC)
- Creation of agenda based on content tracks, room capacity, speaker availability
- Marketing and communication to sponsors, speakers, and attendees
- Registration management based on room capacity, waiting lists, last-minute changes
- Feedback survey and evaluation
- Collection and rollout of videos and pictures after the event
- Claiming expenses, accepting invoices, sharing costs
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- You are a currently enrolled student at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- SAP experience is a plus
- Excellent skills in English and German, both in speaking and writing
- Excellent skills in MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as SAP Jam
- Attention to details and well-structured working style
- Customer/service orientation (towards internal support groups as well as speakers and attendees)
- Can-do attitude
- Willing to work in international teams
- Knowledge about communications channels, such as social media, tier-one press is a plus
- Practical experience in event management, incl. venue, catering and logistics management
- Proactive and creative working style, sticking to commitments
- Quick learner, adaptable, and able to use own initiative
- Organization/time management skills
- Team player
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?