Working Student (f/m/d): Java developer for SAP Development Learning Team in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
You will work closely with our SAP Development Learning team that’s responsible for delivering the learning offerings for the 40,000 employees with a development and product management role across 60+ SAP locations.
SAP Development Learning opens horizons, so that people discover and unleash their full potential for both their professional and personal paths.
As a team, we ignite passion, we bring heart to work, we nurture curiosity, we bring together, we recognize our communities’ contributions, and we promote self-responsibility.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a working student (f/m/d) in SAP S/4HANA and SAP Development Learning you will support the Product Management Academy learning program.
You will work closely together with product managers globally to develop prototypes of the applications they design as part of their training.
Your tasks in this exciting opportunity will be:
- Learn and gain experience in Rapid Application Development
- Work closely together with product managers to understand customer pain points, prioritize requirements, and suggest technically feasible solutions
- With a team of working students independently develop working end-to-end prototype applications using the Mendix low-code application development platform
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Studying preferably in the fields: Business Engineering / Industrial Engineering and Management, Business information systems, Business Information Technology, Computer Science or adjacent disciplines
- Having the following computer skills: Good programming skills in JAVA, basic knowledge of relational databases and application of BPMN, UML, MVC, XML and REST
- Speaking: Good language skills in English are essential to deal with virtual and international Teams. German is a plus.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills, pronounced quality awareness and preciseness, and able to work independently
- Knowledge in Rapid Application Development platforms such as Mendix is a plus
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.