Working Student (f/m/d): Communications and Marketing Support - Development Learning in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Development Learning is the learning organization for all developers and development-related roles at SAP, across Board areas. Our learners are approx. 40,000 colleagues worldwide, and our mission is to design, develop, and deliver best-in-class learning experiences to our tech and engineering workforce.
We believe that learning happens all the time, anywhere, and in many ways. Our goal is to make learning simpler, more intuitive, more employee-centric and, ultimately, more impactful. To reach this goal, communications and marketing activities play a crucial role.
The Communications and Marketing Working Student will join our core team in Walldorf and will closely collaborate with two more colleagues to support our communications and marketing activities in various channels, across various Board areas, targeting a worldwide audience of learners and learning stakeholders.
What you can expect from us: As a team, we ignite curiosity and passion, we bring heart to work, we recognize contributions, we build strong communities, we value self-responsibility, and we make our learners' needs the basis of what we do.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support the creation and publishing process of our monthly newsletter, from collecting input over authoring, copy-editing, proof-reading articles until publishing and measuring success.
- Create and keep our internal websites and distribution lists up to date.
- Support marketing campaigns of our learning programs with various activities, for example, design posters, design graphics, create and proof-read marketing claims or texts for brochures, banners, reports, presentations etc.
- Align with our communication partners and stakeholders from various development organizations within SAP to work towards a harmonized look and feel of learning and training offerings for developers.
- Support the Communications and Marketing team in project management and operational tasks.
- Provide onsite support for marketing activities at events.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred field(s) of study: Journalism or any language-related subject (with focus on English). Some experience in a design-related field or on marketing would be an advantage.
- Computer skills: MS Word, PPT, XLS, Outlook very good. Basics in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator or similar apps would be helpful (but not a must).
- Language skills: Excellent English
- Soft skills: Excellent communication and writing / authoring skills, highly self-organizing working style, strong team player, intercultural competencies.
Some work experience is an advantage, but not a must.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent#Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.