Intern/ Working Student (f/m/d): Business Outcome Led Documentation & Knowledge Management for SAP in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
At SAP Customer Experience, which is the strategic business for SAP, we enable our customers to deliver consistent, contextual, and relevant experiences to their customers regardless of channel or device throughout the entire customer journey and we connect the back office to the front office; the demand to the supply chain.
SAP C/4HANA Suite Experience is an integral part of the SAP CX Presales organization. Our team provides innovative and integrated demo solutions to support our Field teams to showcase the SAP C/4HANA Suite to customers and prospects, globally. Our team in Walldorf, Germany collaborates virtually across the C/4HANA Suite Experience team to develop prototypes and demos based on SAP C/4HANA solutions. The solutions provided are delivered by field and management to showcase to customers and prospects, as well as at customer events and conferences, where SAP presents the newest solutions to existing and potential future customers. To enable the field to run their demos in our environment, we deliver high-quality demo scripts, videos and documentation, as well as internal communications to our stakeholders via SAP Jam. We are looking for passionate, high-energy, self–directed individuals with strong written and spoken English skills to join our Content Team to make a difference!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will be part of a passionate, international team that is closely bridged with Development Teams to first hand touch and implement products and at the same time working closely together with experienced field teams to translate real world customer requirements into demo build and implementation experience.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will include:
- Bringing storytelling demonstration assets for Solution Engineers:
- Videos on solutions and tools delivered to the field
- Visuals to be used for demo stories and communications
- Presentations as well as other working materials
- Application testing and feedback to the demo build team to ensure high quality of our deliverables
- Design and maintenance of internal collaboration channels like SAP Jam and MS Teams
Gather and analyze data using Microsoft Excel and visualize reports in order to measure adoption in the field
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Preferred fields of study: Business Administration/ Design/ Engineering/ Translation/ Business Informatics
- Language: Fluent in English and German – speaking and writing
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Office Package (PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.), knowledge in Photoshop, Gimp, Illustrator etc. of advantage
- Basic skills in HTML5 and CSS3 of advantage
- Creativity and out of the box thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness and ability to understand and master new technologies quickly
- Ability to communicate & collaborate in virtual teams
- Additional soft skills: Enthusiastic, open-minded, result-oriented, communicative, self-driven, reliable. Mission: possible thinking and delivery commitment
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #C/4HANA #Content #Demos #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.