SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As the management consultancy of SAP, SAP Business Transformation Services supports customers in identifying value creation potential in the planning of strategic IT projects.
We offer a bunch of strategic services to our customers, e.g.
• Identifying business benefits in the area of industry and increase adoption.
• Defining business-driven value proposition.
• Developing Enterprise Architecture & Roadmap Design to address Digitalization.
• Implementing best-practice business processes and Industry-specific Solution Architectures.
• Supporting large transformation processes within our Value Partnerships with the customers.
• Driving Cloud Innovations and S4HANA adoption.
We offer you a brilliant chance in a very motivated and experienced industry team of 25 people, challenging tasks and the opportunity to take over responsibility soon.
Within our team, we practice a trust-based working model. If you need to work flexibly from another location or at another time you can do so given your manager’s agreement.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Willingness to learn about industry specific trends, processes and strategies.
• Basic Knowledge in SAP’s product Portfolio esp. S/4HANA.
• Support of business and IT architecture design.
• Preparation and execution of customer Workshops in order to optimize processes in the context of SAP’s product portfolio.
• Project Management support activities in order to acquire/deepen Project Management skills.
We will provide you the perfect job entry into your professional career as a SAP consultant with our CareerStarters Program: you will start with a 12month job-entry-program with straight-forward, SAP specific and methodological training. Please find more details to the program here: www.sap.com/careerstarters.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Master or Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Good communications/presentation skills (oral, written)
• Team player/good interpersonal skills
• Results- and execution-focused, highly motivated, high focus on customer orientation
• First experiences in Consulting is an asset
• Fluent in German and English is mandatory
• Knowledge within the SAP Solution portfolio
• (Ideally) first experience in the area of Chemical, Pharma and Agriculture l or related industries
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.