Developer Associate (m/f/d) - INTELLIGENT DATA & ANALYTICS in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM INTELLIGENT DATA & ANALYTICS [ID&A]
The vision of the Intelligent Data and Analytics organization is to revolutionize the creation and consumption of inspiring analytical insights. With breakthrough innovations we lay the foundation for steering excellence across SAP.
Combining analytical functions across the company into one central organization, Intelligent Data & Analytics is empowered to leverage dedicated business expertise, technical innovation usecases, and cross-functional skills across all business areas. By this we maximize the impact of a central collaboration model and of working as really ONE team.
The position is a unique opportunity to develop and grow your talents and utilizes your expertise in a global role coping with both, business and technology.
Within the Intelligent Data & Analytics organization you will work for the Cloud Development & Solutions Team, providing scalable world class analytical solutions using Cloud Usage data for the Cloud Post Sales Area.
- Are you a highly motivated personality?
- Are you an analytic thinking person?
- Are you reliable, efficient and result driven?
- Are you superior in developing analytics solutions?
- Are you passionate about new technologies?
If you answered yes to these questions, then this position may be for you.
As Analytics Developer Associate (m/f/d)
- You design and implement analytical assets in the area of Cloud Usage
- You will be a member of a technical analytics execution team applying agile principles (e.g. SCRUM)
- You understand the business requirements and information needs of the reporting end-users and specify analytics solutions
- Build innovative solutions based on SAP’s analytics technologies (HANA, Hadoop, ADLS, Data HUB, Business Warehouse, etc.)
- Deliver analytical assets to fulfill business requirements in close collaboration with platform teams as well as business stakeholders
- Act as an innovator by exploring new ways of solving SAP business challenges
- University degree (Bachelor or Masters) in technical/scientific field or similar
- Knowledge of data modelling in SAP HANA, SQL or Hadoop environments
- Knowledge in script languages like python is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Strong team player
- First experience in SAP HANA - Graduates Welcome!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.