Global Finance Rotational Program - Germany in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Global Finance & Administration (GFA) board area covers all departments the Chief Financial Officer is responsible for, such as accounting, controlling, procurement and the shared service organization.
The Global Finance Rotational Program is an 18-months program designed for high-performing young professionals (up to 2 years of previous work experience) with a comprehensive understanding of finance topics. Ideal candidates are highly flexible, open-minded, and motivated to further develop their finance skills in depth and breadth through an international rotational program. Successful applicants have the unique opportunity to participate in four carefully selected rotations in various SAP finance departments in diverse international SAP locations.
After completing the Global Finance Rotational Program, participants will move into a new role within the SAP GFA organization that best matches their skills and interests and enables them to add significant value to the SAP business.
If you are a driven and independent individual, with the ambition for an international career in finance, then bring your creativity, passion, and pioneering spirit to SAP and start your professional career with us!
We are recruiting promising talents internationally in our hub locations Walldorf (Germany), Prague (Czech Republic), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Bangalore (India), and Manila (Philippines).
All participants start the program with their first rotation in their respective home location and will spend at least one rotation abroad.
This posting is for applicants starting and finishing the program in Germany.
Check on our career portal:
WHAT WE OFFER
The Global Finance Rotational Program includes:
- 18-months in duration, divided into four rotations in various finance departments
- Rotations covering the different pillars of the CFO board area: Corporate F&A, Field Finance, Global Finance Infrastructure/Shared Services and Cloud Business/Working in Virtual Teams, ideally with one rotation in each of these board areas
- At least one rotation will be abroad
- Onboarding event in Germany at SAP headquarters to get to know SAP as a company and the GFA board area
- On-the-job training supported by experienced managers
- Supervision by a personal mentor who is directly reporting to the board and guides you throughout your career at SAP
- Opportunities to participate in workshops and trainings to acquire new skills (soft skills, software-based skills, etc.) in addition to area-based topics and mentoring
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- The ideal candidate has some professional work experience (up to 2 years)
- Minimum of two 6-months long internships within a finance department is a must
- Preferred field of study: Master’s degree in business administration, preferably focusing on major topics in finance or accounting
- International experience working or studying abroad is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Perfect German language skills and fluent English language skills are mandatory
- Self-driven person who is willing to go the extra mile
- Self-organized and able to work efficiently under pressure
- Open-minded and a strong team player
Position is offered to candidates with up to 2 years of professional work experience.
Experience through internships and / or working student employment in finance or accounting is a mandatory requirement.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.