Working Student (f/m/d): Marketing Operations Analyst in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The purpose of the Global Business Management Office (BMO) is to provide operational excellence to support and optimize business outcome for Global Marketing.
The Global BMO team supporting Global Digital Marketing is looking for a Working Student as a Digital Marketing Analyst. You willl support the Digital Analyst Lead on SAP.com on a daily basis to provide insights into the performance of SAP.com & related Digital Marketing activities, and make recommendations to optimize business contribution. As such your responsibilities include support for:
- Strategic KPIswie
- Business Reviews Insights & Analysis
- Measurement & Reporting
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
More specifically, you are expected to provide analytics support to the team performing the following tasks:
- Digital Web Analyst to focus on reporting and monitoring data in dashboards tied to Digital Analytics framework and digital customer experience strategy
- Execute and monitor measurement in dashboards through the adoption of business intelligence tools tied to pre-defined measurement framework
- Help team by providing insights and recommendations to improve dashboards and reports to identify user journeys tied to digital strategy
- Provide recommendations to improve conversion rates and user journeys tied to the purpose of the page
- Provide insights into end-to-end performance and ROI analysis of our digital marketing campaigns or channel activities and identify areas for improvement
- Socialize and communicate performance management results and insights through business reviews, presentations, data visualizations, and communications
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Studying preferably in the fields: business or quantitative analysis (or related field preferred)
- Having the following computer skills: Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and to some extent Power Point. Experience of using web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics preferred). Knowledge of Python and any statistical tool is an advantage
- Speaking English fluently, German as a plus
- Besides that, you are/ you bring a superior analytical mind with the ability to assess and process information from various sources. Strong communication skills in English with the ability to translate metrics and analytical terms into business terms. Interest in Digital Marketing and Digital Strategy needs to be given. Positive team spirit with the ability to work in virtual teams. High customer service orientation
- Others: No previous work experience required. The job is part of a virtual team with members based in France, Germany and the US (East Coast)
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.