Senior QA Engineer (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our .
- Lead the quality process in the team through all phases of SDLC
- Work closely with the product owner to understand the requirements in depth
- Define the testing strategy for the newly developed functionality
- Provide testability requirements
- Develop, and constantly update, comprehensive testing approach and test plan for the functionality
- Understand and define the regression scope based on the quality risks
- Contribute to the enhancement of automation coverage by analyzing and providing additional cases to developers
- Monitor the open issues for severity and priority, communicate the risks and follow through remediation
- Develop, update and execute the manual tests and complex business flows
- Ensure execution of the regression test within the team or in other affected teams
- Track the escaped issues and assess changes to testing approach based on the issues missed
- You have solid experience testing a complex distributed and cloud-based e-commerce/subscription solutions
- You have solid understanding of the SDLC phases
- You possess experience in leading and enabling the quality process for the team
- You gained exposure to API testing using tools like Postman or SOAP-UI
- You have experience in defining the regression plan based on risk analysis of the requirements
- You gained extensive experience in owning quality activities in agile (scrum and/or Kanban) delivery methodologies
- You are proficient in creating function and non-functional risk-based test plans that include automations strategy for front and back end as well as business flows and user experience aspects
- You have solid understanding of CI/CD principles and experience in maintaining jobs in CI/CD environments
- You are proficient in test management tools (TestRail preferred) and in defect management tools (Jira preferred)
- You possess strong knowledge of Agile testing methodologies and best practices
- You understand the concepts of virtualization, microservices architecture, cloud and SaaS
- You have highly developed interpersonal skills, ability to influence and built relationships
- You have very good English written and verbal communication skills
- Advantage: Experience creating scripts and tools in one or more modern scripting
Interacting with front-ends, designers, product managers and our teams around the world is very much part of our day-to-day, so communication skills are vital. We are looking for strong problem-solvers who can apply their engineering skills to a wide range of the platforms and environments we support.What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.