Project Manager - Quality Management Systems (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.About the job
As a Quality Management Systems Project Manager, you will be involved in rolling out, and controlling our future Quality Management System tool across our International markets. This tool will step change how we interact and manage our specification and supplier data within the Food Safety & Quality function, adding other benefits including supply chain mapping and further enhancing our sustainability understanding.
To fuel our international growth, we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever-changing food industry.
As a Quality Management Systems Project Manager at HelloFresh, your responsibilities will be
- Execution of the projects with a high level of autonomy
- Development and implementation of launch plans and integration processes across countries and act as an in-house consultant for this tool
- Work closely aligned with our Tech department to support the launch, development and improvement of the tool landscape
- Problem solving - Identify, prioritize, structure, and solve an array of other complex business problems, using analytics and business judgment
- Working effectively with stakeholders from 9 different markets to collect data and understand main pain-points
- Candidate with a degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences or Economics from a top-tier university
- Outstanding level of numerical and analytical thinking with a very logical approach
- Comfortable in the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
- Prior experience in managing food safety & quality management systems an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals and comfortable working in a large international and geographically dispersed team
- Strong proven project management competencies
- Proficient in Excel and ideally VBA knowledge
- Having some previous experience in a programming language is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.