Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as doctoral candidate (m/f/d) in the area of magnetic resonance (MR) to drive forward the development of acquisition and reconstruction techniques for cardiovascular MR imaging.
position is part-time and limited to max. 36 months to fill.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You develop novel acquisition and reconstruction methods for the measurement of hemodynamics in the cardiovascular system
- You publish your results in scientific journals and present them at international conferences
- You implement pulse sequences and reconstruction algorithms on MRI systems and apply them in volunteers as well as in patient studies
- You collaborate with development teams as well as with internal clinical and technical scientific partners to optimize the methods
- You maintain close contact with the academic faculty of your supervising university
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at