Working Student(f/m/d): SAP Community in Berlin
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The CxP Engineering team is a part of the IT Services organization. The team leverages SAP Technology and 3rd Party Tools to deliver next generation solutions for our SAP customers and partners, like SAP Community and Universal Profile. The team collaborates closely with our Standard Development units in all innovation phases including prototype development, piloting new solutions, and development of new and existing products and solutions to take advantage of the latest technologies and trends.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will be working in a fast-paced technical environment and actively shaping SAP’s external web platform, contribute to a Scrum team and work in an agile setup.
Your role will have the following tasks:
- Support the team PO and UX designers with providing insight into user engagement analytics
- Build and extend new or existing applications and services of our web platform
- Work on various development and operation (DevOps) software tools in configuration management, source code management, build and test systems, virtualization platforms, containerization tools
- Contribute and build scalable systems based on customer requirements
- Collaborate with other engineering, development and operation teams
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred field(s) of study: Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Business Administration
- Software Development (e.g. Java, Java Script, HTML5)
- Linux, Windows and networking knowledge
- Language skills: English, German
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.