Intern (f/m/d) for K&E Infrastructure Support in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Knowledge Transfer & Education is responsible for the development and delivery of the latest enablement material for all SAP products and solutions and we are industry-leading in Learning & Education trends. Our team develops and operates all infrastructure and applications which are required for SAP Product Trainings: from planning, production to delivery of trainings to our customers via SAP Learning Hub.
Digital Learning Plattform team is responsible for SAP Learning Hub Development and Operations, Content Management, Virtual Events Management, Learning Room Management and E2E Learning Analytics.
Selected candidates will be responsible for working with colleagues across globe for various tasks which includes content deployment, administration of Learning hub platform ( SF Learning Mangement system instance) and others, and quality assurance of deployed content. The candidate needs to support all content management related tasks/projects.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Deploy SAP training material with high quality to SAP Learning Hub platform
- Support SAP Learning Hub Administration tasks and create reports
- Conduct regular quality checks/clean-ups on deployed content
- Support various content testing/quality assurance adhoc tasks.
- Support on-going projects (team internal/strategic)
- Manage access management related and other tasks of existing infrsatructure
- Develop/manage tools/scripts based on the requirements (Preferred)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Studying preferably in the fields: Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology
- Computer skills: MS Office, MS Excel Macro, any scripting programming languages (Python etc.)
- Read and Write English fluently, German language proficiency is a plus
- Good team player, self-motivated
- Developing scripts/programs independently is a plus
- Knowledge in Learning Management Systems is a plus
- Knowledge in Project Management is a plus
- Having work experiences in a global team is a plus
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.