Intern/ Working Student/ Thesis Student (f/m/d): in Experience Management Incubation Hub in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP's New Ventures & Technology unit is a strategic innovation entity within SAP, combining software engineering excellence with thought leadership and entrepreneurial spirit. Across various focus clusters and by building on strong teams, we pioneer game-changing solutions in close collaboration with startups, customers & partners in industry and research as well as with other SAP units. To ensure a successful go-to-market, we follow an end-to-end responsibility approach. By exploring unconventional ideas and developing inspiring proofs of concept, we push the state of the art in computer science and its applied fields to provide SAP with foresight into future trends.
Experience Management (XM) is the process of monitoring every interaction people experience with a company in order to spot opportunities for improvement. SAP’s new Experience Management software makes it possible for the companies to collect all these customer interactions and combine operational (O) data and experience (X) data to ensure that every business decision is based on both facts and the intangibles.
In the Experience Management Incubation Hub we help our customer to combine their big X and O data together and create strong business insights with unique, leading-edge software solutions using intelligent technologies, big data and analytics.
Are you interested in helping world-class enterprises to solve their most complex business challenges with their stakeholders’ experiences, blaze disruptive new trails and bring their company’s vision to life?
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a working student in the XM Incubation Hub you will work with a team of experienced architects and data scientists taking on challenges posed by the SAP customers and providing smart services across and beyond the SAP portfolio. You will have the chance to work on experience management - one of the most strategic topics in the business. Your specific tasks include:
- Performing research on Experience Management, Qualtrics solution offerings in the internal and external websites
- Performing research about Machine Learning offerings
- Assisting to ideate, create, and iteratively improve potential industry use cases on Experience Management
- Collecting best practices, industry trends from various sources
- Building interactive presentations based on several materials and research, assisting key meetings with content creation
- Clearly communicate findings and solutions to a variety of internal audiences
- Supporting the team and the projects in key areas with various tasks
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Master's degree student at a university or university of applied sciences with preferred fields in studies in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Business Administration.
- Very good presentation preparation skills.
- Computer skills: MS Office, Notepad ++
- Language skills: Fluent English - both written and spoken. An additional language (French, Dutch, etc) is a plus.
- Understanding of one of the line of businesses such as customer experience, sales & service, HR, finance, supply chain, etc is a plus.
- Understanding of machine learning is a plus.
- Soft skills: Interest in innovation, self-driven, willingness to learn and read, strong teamwork skills, presentation skills, interest in working within a heterogeneous team, strong communication skills, very good time management skills
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Experiencemanagment #XM #Experience #Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.