Working Student (f/m/d): Global Talent Delivery team in Berlin
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Talent Delivery is part of the SAP HR organization and helps SAP to maximize its Talent potential through the provision of professional development programs to Managers and Employees.
We are looking for a working student (f/m/d) to join our team for the duration of six months in Berlin, Germany to support our strategic talent program, the Catalyst Experience.
Join our team and gain insights into the Global Talent Delivery team’s services and programs, strengthen and build cross-functional partnerships, learn about the end-to-end delivery of Global Service Delivery’s services and solutions and contribute to a world-class learning experience, reflecting future market & workforce trends as well as innovation.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
What you will do:
- Support, manage and engage with an active community of SAP employees & provide information to enable their success
- Help to put together content which is impactful and engaging
- Capture and share customer feedback and support with continuous improvement activities
What to expect
- Work on strategic projects, that drive business results.
- Understanding of what it takes to run global learning experiences in an organization of over 95,000 employees.
- Work in an international environment with English as the first language
- Gain knowledge of HR and multiple tools and technology
- Build a strong network across SAP
- Excellent working environment and flexibility
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied science
- Preferred fields of study: HR, Education, Business Studies, Economics, Communication or similar
- Enthusiasm to solve complex problems using state of the art approaches;
- Strong Consumer focus
- Self-organized, having the ability to drive actions and discussions to move forward
- Fluency in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solution-orientated with a passion for creating excellent customer experiences
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to collaborate across virtual and international teams to achieve combined goals
- Drive and focus on results and execution
- Innovative thinking in a fast paced, changing environment
- Aptitude for continuous improvement, learning and measurement of impact
Experience of working in a similar role an advantage
Instructional/Content/Graphic Design skills an advantage
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.