Intern/Working Student (f/m/d): Support for the SAP Marketing Cloud User Assistance Team in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
SAP Marketing Cloud is a comprehensive marketing suite that includes marketing planning and spend management, cross-channel campaign and lead management, marketing measurement and optimization, and customer data management.
SAP Marketing Cloud is part of the SAP Customer Experience organization. Our purpose is to establish marketing as a trusted source of business. SAP Marketing Cloud has a fast-growing customer base and is one of the most important pillars of the C4/HANA suite. We are located around the world with offices in Canada, Germany, India and US. Following the paradigm of early and frequent shipments a close collaboration with our customers is given in each area of our organization. Frequent direct feedback helps us to develop the right things for our customers to create desired business impact.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will work as a “working student” as part of the User Assistance team and focus on the technical realization of videos using the Camtasia tool.
What you get from us:
- Enhance your video production skills
- Gain an understanding of the software development process in a global company
- Get an insight of the business process behind Customer Experience with focus on Marketing
- Learn to act in global team
- Ideally you are available for at least 10hours/week. We are looking for a 6 months employment duration and are expecting to continue the working relationship beyond the 6 months.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Studying preferably in the fields: Technical Writing, (Digital) Media Design, Communications,
- Having the following computer skills: Tech-savvy and knowledge of video production tools, e.g. Camtasia, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very good knowledge of English and German (working language is German but video content is in English)
- Besides that, you are a team player with a well-structured way of working. And you are a highly committed and proactive personality.
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.