Working Student (f/m/d): Team Support for SAP Influence Team in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Influence Unit deals between customers, SAP user groups and SAP development teams. Our task is to setup influence projects, raise customers interest to participate in such, organize related calls and run these projects to success.
Using the Customer Influence site, customers are given the opportunity in influencing projects to collaborate closely with the SAP development teams in order to build new solutions or improve the existing ones. The SAP Influence Team is a bridge from customers to SAP development.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for a student (f/m/d) in general with a background to support us in several process- and some reporting-related topics for influence projects. Your tasks would be:
- Support team in process/reporting & communication activities
- Conduct surveys
- Support in automation of existing process/reporting framework (optional)
So, you get insights into the “old world of SAP” as well as having an outlook in the latest technologies which could be used for Business information at the moment.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences- preferred field(s) of study: information technology, computer science, economics, engineering, or similar areas
- Computer skills: Good skills in basic Microsoft Office products necessary, especially in Excel & Power Point. IT skills like SQL/BW and/or Business Objects, Microsoft Access (nice to have).
- Language skills: Good German and/or English required.
- Soft skills: Good presentations and communication skills, Highly motivated, Flexible & open for ad-hoc requests, Analytic/reporting capabilities
- Others: Having some insights on (visual) analytics, basic reporting principles. Team player.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.