Working Student (f/m/d) support Employee Learning in Global Finance & Administration in Berlin
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Global Finance and Administration (GFA) Academy is the Corporate University for SAP’s Global Finance and Administration area. GFA Academy’s mission is to support all Finance and Administration employees in developing and managing their skills and competencies and thus their career development through effective and efficient learning and training offerings. Our portfolio includes standard training programs, virtual sessions, e-learning, knowledge management, learning infrastructure, and role-based curricula. The GFA Academy’s target audience includes all relevant departments, e.g. Accounting, Controlling, Legal, Procurement or the Shared Service organization.
Within our board area, we are running a long-term project called Amazing People. This project focusses on personnel development in several functional focus areas as well as on continuous learning. Continuous learning includes changes in our learning architecture, the learning culture, the learning coordination and the design of selected new learning and career development offerings. Within these new offerings, the candidate will be responsible for all rotational programs.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Assist the GFA Academy team in management/employee training preparation and execution in the domains of agile working and new work principles
- Assist the GFA Academy team within a large-scale change management project, focused on 3 learning areas – Business Partnering, Integrative Capability and Continuous Learning.
- Pro-actively interact with the target audience, key players (e.g. other universities) and key stakeholders (e.g. HR, Line of Business-Manager)
- Organize, manage and evaluate training measures
- Help to identify specific training needs across topics aligned with business priorities
- Independent preparation of presentations
- Ensure that goals and milestones are met
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business Innovation, Product Design, Psychology or else
- Soft skills: Motivated, structured, independent, self-confident and proactive
- Language skills: Fluent English written and spoken, German would be a plus
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Adobe Captivate, Photoshop or else would be a plus
- Other: Knowledge in agile methods (Lean Kanban, Design Thinking, Scrum etc.) would be a plus
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.