Working Student/Intern (f/m/d): Administrative & Operational Support-SAP Central Research Services in Walldorf
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Product Engineering board area drives SAP’s digital core development functions and product management. The Development COO supports Product Engineering through smooth operations, innovative insights and flawless execution, so that development units can focus on what they do the best.
Central Research Services (CRS), as part of the Development COO team, runs a project management to support collaborative research and innovation projects. CRS provides expertise, dedicated contacts for business units, best practices as well as tools in order to support acquisition, execution and administration of publicly funded projects of SAP in Europe and research projects with academia around the globe.
The successful applicant will gain vast experience in the day-to-day operations of the Central Research Services Team, which focuses on the management and administration of publicly funded projects.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
In order to optimize our services, we want to setup a project and are therefore looking for a highly motivated student (f/m/d) who will analyze our current processes and procedures and work together with the team on improvements. This may include tasks like:
- Analyze and evaluate the current setup of Publicly Funded Projects (PFPs) by working closely together with the project consultants
- Proposal on how to conduct project health checks
- Schedule, prepare and follow-up on meetings, workshops with Project Leads of PFPs
- Improve our communication strategy
- The project is intended to run for 6 months with a possible extension of further 6 months.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Studying preferably in the fields: Business Administration
- Having the following computer skills: Advanced MS Office
- Speaking English and German fluently
- Team-oriented and hands-on working style
- Reliable, pro-active, open-minded and diligent
- Take responsibility and drive operation/administration processes from end-to-end
- Very structured, self-directed and organized stile
- Takes personal initiative to improve processes and develop new approaches to tasks
- Excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize their work
- Ability to follow through and complete tasks with high degree of independence
- Knowledge of the main internal systems at SAP (such as ISP, CSS, Corporate Portal) is an advantage
- Trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with publicly funded projects will be an advantage
- Experience with SAP Internal Tools such as ISP, EPPM and JAM will be an advantage
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.