Intern (f/m/d): Intelligent Enterprise Group - Data Protection and Privacy in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The mission of the CBO Central Business Operations Team is to support the Intelligent Enterprise Group (IEG) Board Area to run efficiently and compliant.
The CBO Central Business Operations Team is responsible for:
- Implementing a proper IT Governance model across different units and board areas
- Ensuring compliance and transparency regarding Data Protection and Privacy and IT Works Council Co-Determination
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As intern in the dynamic CBO Central Business Operations team, you will focus on Data Protection & Privacy topics being involved in the following tasks:
- You help to drive transparency by analyzing use cases, developing reports (e.g. with Excel VBA), maintaining the team dashboard with SAP Analytics Cloud and presenting outcomes to the target groups
- You are part of strategic as well as operational decisions for how to implement new technologies/products/services (e.g. Machine Learning, Bots, Anonymization, …) in a compliant way considering legal influences
- You work on cross-team projects to build the bridge between SAP internal IT stakeholders and SAP’s Data Protection Office. You experience at first-hand how the company develops from a strategical and operational view through new/established applications and systems (e.g. SAP ERP, CRM, …)
- You support the planning, execution and follow-up of expert meetings and internal CBO events
- You support our stakeholders by sharing latest information/knowledge via the SAP internal portal, SharePoint, MS Teams, …
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Preferred fields of study: Studies of business informatics, business administration with IT focus, or adjacent disciplines
- Mandatory IT skills: Visual Basic (VBA), MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, …)
- Preferred IT skills: Python
- Language skills: Good language skills in English and German are essential to deal with virtual and international Teams
- General IT knowledge, interest in Project Management
- You should be an excellent team player with strong abilities to network and to work independently by using analytical and problem-solving skills and your willingness of quick learning.
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.