Working Student (f/m/d): Support for Enhanced Managed Services Operations in Dresden
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The purpose of this working student position is to provide young/early talent with the opportunity to learn various operational processes within SAP specifically on the delivery of Cloud Application Services (CAS). CAS is a service within the SAP Intelligent Enterprise Group that makes our customers run better. The objective is to support the Service Delivery Managers in the EMEA/MEE team with administrative and task-oriented backoffice assistance. Through the working student program, you will get the ideal preparation you need for a successful start and integration into a Cloud world connected workplace.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The expectation is that the working student would work approximately 20 hours/week in in one of our German offices with the rest of the SAP CAS Service Delivery Managers.
The working student will assist with various operational tasks such as but not limited to:
- Collect data from various systems for customer master data creation
- Support in creating the monthly customer service reports
- Validate the correctness of the monthly billing cycle
- Technical assignment of consultants to Sales or Internal Orders
- Maintain business relevant data in central data systems
- Ensure cross system data consistency
- Support the SDM team in daily operations and other tasks
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences
- You understand multi-tasking as motivational factor
- Being highly organized is a value for you
- You love to attend to details and you feel rewarded if you find flaws or errors
- Working as one team is a key value for you
- Others describe your communication skills as outstanding and your attitude as professional and friendly
- You are proud of your MS Excel skills
- You fluently speak German and English
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
The student is expected to be working in a virtual, global environment. Any prior experience in that regards is helpful.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.