Working Student (f/m/d): Data Science to evaluate Software Usage in Dresden
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
For cloud solutions, the requirement to ensuring customer success is key. Customers expect ongoing guidance for adopting and usage of all their cloud solutions considering the constant stream of innovation potential coming from SAP in quarterly releases.
To serve our customers effectively and efficiently we are aiming to increase delivery capabilities by intelligent tools. These tools are using all of SAP’s innovation, such as Machine Learning and are built on SAP Cloud Platform including analytical cloud capabilities.
You will be working in an international team with contacts to the delivery units of the Customer Success Group and many other SAP units, such as Product and Solution Management and Global Customer & Business Operations.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for motivated students (f/m/d) in Computer Science or related fields to become part of our global multinational team to support our cloud experts in one of the following focus areas:
- Data Science & Analytics to evaluate and analysis software usage to identify usage and adoption in a business process context for all SAP cloud products.
- Machine Learning to automate and standardize predictive usage analysis for all SAP cloud products.
- Cloud Engineering to support our international and multi-cultural development teams to implemented related prototypes, pilots and tools.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Studying preferably in the fields: Computer Science, Data Science or related fields
- You have experiences in one of the above-mentioned focus areas
- You have experiences in data science e.g. analytics, predictive modeling or deep learning
- You’ve got applied programming skills in programming language like Python or other
- You’ve got a hands-on mentality and are eager to try out new technologies
- You are reliable and open-minded, ability to work independently and to prioritize and determined to reach a goal in time
- You are familiar with agile development principles and software development tools
SAP tool knowledges gathered in SAP projects is beneficial
The position can be filled as part time position.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well as your experiences and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Dresden #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.