Intern (f/m/d): in the SAP Experience Center Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP is about people, innovation, growth and delivering value to customers through our portfolio of solutions and services. We put the needs of our customers at the center of everything we do. The Experience Center (EC) Walldorf team helps foster greater customer intimacy, focusing on customers of all sizes and across all geographic regions. The EC team works closely with our Sales Teams sharing best practices that improve customer engagements.
Within our team there are several areas we focus on:
- Drive and facilitation of the customer experience at the Walldorf EC
- Identification and implementation of best practices to guarantee best in class customer briefings
- Content and speaker management
- Operations and presentation of customer showcases
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Being part of the EC team located in Walldorf, you will play an active role in various business processes, including many challenging tasks:
- Support in the coordination of executive meetings, including independent execution of projects
- Support the execution of customer tours in the newly established experience center
- Assistance with administrative tasks
- Project Management and communication
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Currently enrolled as Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business Administration/ Marketing/ Communications or related course of study
- Computer skills: proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Language skills: strong interpersonal communication with the ability to communicate (written & verbal) fluently in English and German
- Soft skills: Ability to work in a virtual and international environment
- Others: Experience in project management and high degree of motivation and ability to work independently
At least one previous internship or working student position for a similar task in the past.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Intern #Praktikant #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.