Working Student (f/m/d): Landscape Orchestration Product Owner Assistance in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Our mission is to develop, deliver and operate state-of-the-art services, to support our customers in their journey to reach operational excellence, by helping them to manage SAP applications in hybrid environments, containerized or native, in public, hybrid and private clouds.
As an international and multicultural team, we have development locations in Walldorf, Palo Alto and Sofia.
For Walldorf, we are looking for a working student (f/m) to support us in operational execution topics in our Landscape Orchestration product team.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Organization and support of workshops and internal events
- Driving and coordinating small projects (e.g. data analysis, research for defined topics)
- Working with graphical and visual components for complex technical scenarios
- Collaboration and design of team resources (wiki, JAM, file shares, documents, etc.)
- Design and create product roadmaps and customer presentations
We are proud of our team atmosphere: trust, supporting each other and fun in working together is daily present.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred field(s) of study: (Media) Computer Science or related technical subject
- Computer skills: MS Office skills (specially PowerPoint and Excel); basic graphic design
- Language skills: Fluency in English and German
- Very good organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to work focused, independently, reliable, pragmatic and result oriented.
- Ability to understand complex technical scenarios and create a simplified picture.
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.