Working Student (f/m/d): Maintenance Sales Operational Support in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The On-Premise Renewal Operations (OPRO) unit is supporting the Maintenance Go-To-Market (M-GTM) mission to enable our customers to run better by maximizing the value and innovation they derive from our support portfolio, while protecting and enhancing SAP’s maintenance business.
The OPRO team provides a service-oriented operational framework and support structure that enables our teams to execute with utmost efficiency and effectiveness. Consistent and scalable maintenance processes are one of the core objectives of this team while focusing on strategic initiatives to help SAP becoming an Intelligent Enterprise
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The On-Premise Renewal Operations team is searching for a colleague who is strongly motivated to learn fast to run well-established processes and pro-actively contributes to further optimize the status quo.
- Support the creation of regular reporting, of customers at risk to terminate maintenance contracts. This includes to support the transparency for SAP’s executive management.
- Testing and analytical validation of Business Intelligence assets regarding dashboard implementation for our internal stakeholders.
- Support operational execution of MGTM related processes (e.g. block of support, preventive program) in interaction with colleagues from other SAP countries and market units.
- Ensure data quality and support improvement and implementation of respective data quality steps.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- High degree of analytical thinking and affinity for numbers.
- Profound knowledge of MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good command of written and spoken German and English
- High level of initiative and operational readiness
- Soft skills: communication and intercultural skills, independent work style
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.