Working Student (f/m/d): Occupational Safety in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Briefly describe the vision and mission of your department from a strategic perspective and explain in simple words the business and business challenges you are currently dealing with.
The role of Occupational Safety is to create a high safety culture as an integral part of SAP’s daily operations. Safety@SAP Germany is engaged in creating frames for safer work environment required compliance and awareness, because it increases people‘s health and reduces people’s risk.
- employee’s motivation
- work performance
- social sustainability
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Organization, realization and Safety prevention campaigns and actions.
- Preparation of communication regarding to presentations, news letters and videos.
- Safety analyses and reports incl. research of science literature.
- Internal SAP Safety portal – communication channel
- organizing and preparation of workshops.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) - preferred field(s) of study: Student (f/m) at a University or University of applied Science (FH) of engineering, business, communications and / or Safety
- Computer skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Language skills: Strong English and German skills, both written and spoken
- Soft skills: Passion for communications; team player; focus on accuracy, results and execution
- Others: Experience in project management is a plus
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs/ programming languages
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.