Intern/ Working Student (f/m/d): Communications for the SAP AppHaus team in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As part of SAP Technology and Innovation, the SAP AppHaus is a global team of 75 designers and program managers in five locations who work closely with customers and other teams within SAP. We focus on people to create business value and foster a culture of innovation. We follow this mission by applying design thinking and design-doing methods to the business challenges of our customers.
We offer them user-centric design solutions, enable them to establish a design mindset in their company culture, and help re-design and optimize business processes.
We are looking for an intern or working student (f/m/d) who works with us in communications, shares our stories across various channels, and engages in the dialogue with our target groups.
If you have a proactive mind-set, enjoy working with SAP in the SAP AppHaus in Heidelberg (Germany), located in an old tobacco factory in the heart of Heidelberg (5 mins walk from the main station), then we look forward to receiving your application.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- As an intern/working student you will be working as integrated member of the Global Program Office (GPO), which subsumes the SAP AppHaus Communications as well as other strategic operations.
- You will closely collaborate with the global SAP AppHaus communications lead and align your tasks within the team to prepare global customer success stories, both for SAP-internal and external audiences
- In cooperation with the GPO team, you will also help create content for the social media accounts of the global SAP AppHaus
- Apart from our high-profile success stories, you will be working on other internal and external articles, too: From conducting interviews to pitching the story to SAP News, you will learn to support the team across the whole publication process
- You will create content such as cross-media campaign strategies, messaging and positioning documents, news blogs, social media content and customer success stories and video scripts to spread the word about SAP’s growing focus on usability and design
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) currently enrolled at a university or a university of applied sciences, preferably in (business) communications, linguistics, journalism, or related fields
- Experience and passion in writing articles and blogs for various target groups is a strong plus
- Understanding for or practical experience in strategic communications
- A high degree of professionalism and communicational maturity is expected;
- We look for a team player who is proactively contributing with ideas rather than only taking top-down orders
- You will have the chance to work in a creative environment, think out of the box, bring your analytical thinking as well as creativity to support our communication topics
- Language skills: Excellent English and German skills (speaking and writing)
- Computer skills: advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Soft skills: team-player, curious, strategic thinker and doer, creative, good communication and presentation skills, open, responsible, self-reliant
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). If applicable, please send us some excerpts of your prior writings, in addition. Please describe your experience and skills as well in foreign languages and computer programs/ programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.