Working Student (f/m/d): SAP-IT in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
WE KEEP THE LIGHTS ON! The Business System Operations (BSO) Organization as part of BI&T is responsible for the smooth operation of our own used global business-critical systems at SAP. The area enables continuously SAP’s innovations to the existing business system landscapes while providing stable system operations. BSO’s purpose is to help SAP business to run better and improves user’s lives. Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are searching for a Working Student (f/m/d) on a long-term base to support the BSO Organization in setting up agile structures within the team and helping to visualize our objectives and services for the other teams within SAP. Taking over own small tasks is also possible. Learning on the job is also possible.
- Support our Security department within administrative tasks
- Preparation of Security Compliance Data with Excel and other tools
- Publishing from Compliance Reports within websites and internal platforms like WIKI or JAM
- Support in setup communication structure and the effective usage of tools like Slack, Teams, SharePoint for team collaboration
- Depending on technical skills: Support the teams with programming
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) in informatics, economics or marketing or comparable
- Familiar in using Microsoft Windows and Office Tools like: PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge of tools like: Slack, Microsoft Teams or JIRA is a plus.
- Speak and write in English shouldn’t be a problem.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.