Working Student (f/m/d): Communications and Product Management for SAP AI Business Services in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Technology & Innovation (T&I) is responsible for SAP’s overall platform and technology development such as SAP Cloud Platform and SAP HANA. In addition, T&I drives the incubation and adoption of intelligent technologies like Analytics, Machine Learning and IoT across SAP’s product portfolio. The T&I board area is also in charge of SAP’s global innovation agenda and builds new business model- and market driven innovations to help customers realize the most business value.
SAP AI Business Services is part of SAP’s intelligent technologies portfolio and one of the key drivers of the Intelligent Enterprise. It is our mission to infuse all enterprise applications with machine learning and artificial intelligence and to empower our customers to make the most of their business data. We are developing machine learning models which solve real business problems. We work in cross-functional teams of software engineers and data scientists and collaborate closely with other SAP product units and our customers. We are a global team located in Singapore, Berlin, Walldorf and Bangalore.
This position offers you the opportunity to enter the daily business of a product management department, to tackle daily & strategic challenges and to support in external and internal communication.
- Creation of communication materials for internal and external audiences such as blogs, newsletters, videos, podcasts and social media content
- Proofread and revise content
- Create and share content in various Jam pages and other online communities such as SAP Community
- Manage, coordinate and moderate internal Knowledge Sharing initiatives and activities, as well as Webinars and Stakeholder Updates
- Supporting preparation for events
- Organizational support for the Product Management team
If you are interested in learning about Artificial Intelligence & Business Processes, using your good sense for effective communication and design, and in becoming a valued part of the team, you are just right with us!
- You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Studying preferably in the fields: Economics, Business Studies, Communications, Politics, Linguistics, technical studies or similar.
- Having the following computer skills: very good knowledge and practice in MS Office, especially Power Point.
- English language skills (speaking & writing) are a must-have. Good German language skills are an advantage.
Besides that, you are/ you bring:
- Ability to abstract and simplify complex contexts and represent them in a simplified way
- Skills in the field of design and communication
- Independency and skills of a team player at the same time
- Quick learning process
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Working Student #Werkstudent #MachineLearning #AI #AIBusinessServices#ProductManagement #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.