Project Associate - Development (f/m/d) in Operations for SAP S/4HANA Source-To-Pay (limited) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the team
In S/4HANA we are combining a modern and simplified Enterprise Management developed on SAP HANA with SAP Business Solutions (Ariba, Fieldglass, etc.) and business networks.
We build the future of SAPs Intelligent Suite by delivering SAP S/4HANA and leveraging the value with the amazing user experience of Fiori applications.
In the area “S/4HANA Source-To-Pay” we are developing intelligent software solutions using the latest technologies, which are supporting procurement processes in an innovative way, in the cloud as well as on premise. By integrating business networks into Enterprise Management, we are contributing significantly to deliver the Intelligent Enterprise. Already today the strategy pays off with many customers adopting highly integrated Procurement processes in S/4HANA. This uptake fundamentally demands an even increased focus on delivery, operational and organizational excellence towards strategy execution and cloud transformation.
We are looking for a Project Associate - Development managing all operational aspects within S/4HANA Source-To-Pay organization.
The colleague we are looking for shall orchestrate on the one side all operational dimensions together with managerial roles like Chief Engineering Leads, Delivery Managers, Line Managers and the Unit Heads. On the other side the candidate shall be able to resolve operational issues on development team level.
- Act as contact in all operational dimension in S/4HANA Procurement Organisation: Budget, Processes, Product, Customers and People
- Support line management in hiring and maintenance of Lucid tool
- Drive quarterly portfolio planning cycles together with Area and Chief Product Owners
- Act as expert for reporting and planning infrastructure: cProjects, JIRA, Enterprise Portfolio & Project Management (EPPM), Team Allocation Planner
- Prepare Quarterly Business Review (QBR) containing all aspects of organisation and product
- Be flexible & agile with respect to tasks in an ever changing highly demanding environment
- Build strong interaction across organizational boundaries
- Fluent German and English language skills
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in project, program management or development operations
- Proven track-record to deliver high-quality results
- Self-motivated, results-driven resource, with demonstrable success in previous positions
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.