Associate Business Consultant - Business Transformation Services - IT Architecture (f/m/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP’s Digital Business Strategy is driving innovative services to customers from an end-to-end perspective. Global Service Delivery (GSD) provides a major cornerstone in this value chain. The mission of GSD is to achieve customer’s success and retention for SAP by efficient and flawless implementation of all SAP solutions with a strong focus on the digitalization agenda of customers.
Business Transformation Services (BTS) is part of Global Service Delivery (GSD). Its core mission is to drive the digitalization agenda of our customers through Innovation Roadmaps, Transformation Programs and Value Governance based on SAP`s Digital Portfolio with a clear focus on customer success.
An Associate Business Consultant of BTS IT Architecture acts as career starter to support our thought leader initiatives and our Lead Architect in significant Digital Transformation initiatives at SAP strategic customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES /EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s degree in computer science, economics or similar
- Demonstrated experience in strategic thinking and conceptual design of complex topics
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills as well solid presentation skills, especially at senior management and decision maker levels
- Ability to manage customer’s expectations and communicate on controversial issues or with difficult audiences
- Self-confident, communicative and diplomatic
- Team player, proactive networking, results and execution focused and willingness to learn
- Fluent written and spoken both German and English MANDATORY
This position is open for graduates.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.