(Junior) Security Compliance Specialist (f/m/d) - Limited 1 year in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the team
Your career in one of the most exciting environments at SAP!
Within the SAP Global Security (SGS) organization the department “Security Compliance Office” (SCO) is globally responsible for the Compliance Framework for SAP´s cloud and IT delivery units (incl. SAP S/4HANA cloud, SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Ariba, or SAP SuccessFactors, to name just a few) as well as for related compliance demand topics. SCO provides strategic cloud compliance direction and advisory services to enable SAP to be the best-run Enterprise Cloud Company. SCO acts as the trusted partner & advisor to SAP’s cloud delivery and IT units for all security compliance matters. SCO further acts as single point of contact for SAP’s external auditor and is owner of the audit engagement. The following function are owned by SCO:
• Governance, Automation and Support
• Certification Management
• Internal & Customer Audit Management
• Service Continuity Management
The primary objectives of SCO are to advise SAP´s cloud delivery and IT units on obtaining and maintaining local and global compliance and regulatory obligations to generate trust through compliance.
As Security Compliance Specialist (f/m/d) you will be appointed to the Certification Management function and contributing to run the core elements of SCO’s audit program. The role supports SCO in improving its Multi-dimensional Compliance Framework (MCF), leveraging synergies between SAP cloud and IT delivery units as well as streamlining the external audit management and execution process. Further, the role would focus on improving the integration of the Payment Card Industries Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) requirements to the MCF and supporting the on-boarding of new SAP cloud units to PCI-DSS certification. This includes the following tasks:
• Support harmonization of controls to improve the internal control framework of SAP Cloud Units
• Support SAP Cloud Units reaching Attestations and Certifications with focus on PCI-DSS
• Support and coordinate internal and external audits for cloud units with focus on PCI-DSS
• Evaluate and identify opportunities of potential Information security and privacy impacts
You should bring a demand for a challenging position in a thriving environment with the chance to develop your own ideas. Within our team, we practice a trust-based working model. If you need to work flexibly from another location or at another time you can do so given your manager’s agreement. This position is limited to a duration of 1 year.
• Experience in auditing practices and methodology (audit preparation, execution, and reporting)
• Advanced knowledge of the Payment Card Industries Data Security Standard
• Advanced knowledge in IT enterprise operation and IT infrastructure technologies
• Strong communication and presentation skills in English and German
• Analytical capabilities and ability to challenge complexity
• Proactive behavior, high willingness to learn and the ability to drive in challenging projects
• Result orientation and execution focus
• Knowledge or certification in leading practices for IT processes and controls (e.g. ITIL, COBIT)
• Knowledge of common Certification Standards for IT Security, Business Continuity & Quality Management (e.g. ISAE 3000/ISAE 3402 (SOC 1/SOC 2), ISO 27001, ISO22301, ISO 9001, C5)
• ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or CISA certification is an advantage.
up to 6 years’ professional experience in Security Compliance (IT Audit, Risk, Compliance, IT Operations).
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?