Application Junior Developer (f/m/d) in Agile Team (Consumer Industry) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The consumer industry is one of the industries which affect most people’s lives. As a development organization our focus is to help our customers with our products to digitize their processes. As every customer is unique, we are developing based on closer customer interaction which helps us to better understand their needs so that we can identify standard processes that have high impact on the consumer. We are looking for a colleague (f/m/d) interested in software development to become part of our Settlement Team. The Settlement Management Solution supports all types of settlement processes, including core business processes that need to be fully integrated in the order-to-cash cycle or within in a procure-to-pay scenario, such as rebate settlement, as well as standalone processes.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Contribute to design and development of our application. (functional and non-functional: security, performance).
- Interact with customers and get their feedback as early as needed. (from requirements to code with customer focus).
- Work in an agile development environment.
- Continue to learn and bring innovation into our products.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Computer Science, Natural Science, Business Engineering or a related discipline.
- Very good English and German skills - verbal and written.
- Strong communication skills in English and German - verbal and written.
- Basic programming skills in ABAP and /or SAPUI5.
- SAP architecture knowledge (e.g. Application Server ABAP).
- Business administration knowledge (interested in financial processes).
- Agile Software Engineering (knowledge in scrum artifacts, test driven development).
- Focus on delivering high-quality software within a given time.
- Knowledge in SAP Financial Processes, Sales and Distribution or Material Master.
- Additional programming experience: HANA, Java.
- Ability to learn, adapt to and work with new technologies.
0-2 years. Graduates are welcome!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.