Product Associate (m/f/d) in S/4 Product Management - LoB Procurement in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the team
The mission of S/4HANA and S/4HANA Product Management is to protect and grow SAP’s core business and in addition evolve this business into the cloud. We, as a team, are responsible for driving the definition of the SAP
S/4HANA strategy and managing the SAP S/4HANA product portfolio, as well as identifying market and customer needs and translating them into consumable product requirements for the engineering teams.
Our product management unit has end-to-end responsibility for all product capabilities in the area of Procurement and Logistics. We collaborate closely with our engineering and solution management teams as well as with customers (incl. customer co-innovations) on continuously improving our S/4HANA product towards long term customer success. We:
- Shape, drive, and communicate the strategy and owns the product roadmap
- Create and prioritize the product backlog by gathering market and customer insights and translating these into product requirements
- Enable the successful delivery of products that meet market and customer needs, by focusing on defined end-to-end processes and priorities across all functional areas and Lines of Business.
We are looking for passionate product associates (m/f/d) to join our S/4HANA Product Management team. You will join a team of experienced and motivated product managers, who are holistically responsible to define the next generation of Logistics and Procurement related business processes in S/4HANA.
You are responsible that our product/capabilities deliver high value to a defined, sizeable market, and they help to capture lots of value back. As a major part of your work in product definition, you will translate market requirements and customer feedback from various channels into product requirements/features and align with end-to-end process management team. You define an executable product vision & strategy that manifests in a sound product roadmap targeting customer adoption and stakeholder usage.
In your daily work with team product owners you define and detail product requirements and product backlog as you break down requirements to a level that requirements can be consumed by the development teams and team product owners.
Furthermore, you will enable the field and work with regional representatives to define roll-out strategy and create documentation for knowledge transfer, content for regional rollout, demos, training material, sales kits, ect..
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration or other related fields
- Subject matter expertise in the area of procurement, and logistics
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Ability to take ownership of customer problems and turn them into product solutions from concept through to requirements, design, and delivery, and to engage customers and other stakeholders at all stages of the product lifecycle to ensure we are solving the right problems and building products our customers need
- Ability to communicate and present fluent in German and English
- 0 - 2+ years professional work experience
- 0 - 2+ years of professional experience in discrete industries, project teams and proven track record in product management, development, consulting, solution management or similar function
Self-motivated, results-driven resource, with demonstrable success in previous positions
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.