SAP Global Security Associate Consultant needed, increasing customer Trust in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About SAP Global Security – Customer Information Security Awareness
The Customer Information Security Awareness team is part of the SAP Global Security Organization and ensures continuous, targeted and consistent communication & enablement inside and outside the company to drive market and workforce awareness based on SAP’s Security strategy. Our team is made up of an international group spanning 4 continents fostering SAP Security enabling the Digital Transformation of our clients.
As Associate Consultant you will help unifying the messaging about Information Security and Data Protection for the SAP Solutions and enable the field functions to gain customer Trust in SAP Solutions regarding Security, Compliance and Data Protection.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As Security Consultant, you will work with the Solution Experts of the SAP Global Security unit as well as Experts from the SAP DevOps line of Businesses to collect and maintain all elements of information security for the SAP Solutions in scope. All information gathered will support customer needs of information around Information Security and Data Protection of the SAP solutions they are looking for or use already:
- Consult with internal Solution experts on Security, Privacy & Compliance topics to ensure customer alignment with Security requirements and customer expectations
- Collect and maintain all information security related topics and their implementation
- Build and maintain collateral in sync with the broader Trust SAP messaging in alignment with the global collaterals
- Enable Presales, Sales, CEEs and other field functions on Security and Data Protection regarding SAP Solutions
- Join Presales remote and on site in customer meetings with Security expertise
- Help Presales, RFP CoE and Support in answering due diligence requirements of the customer as 3rd level
- Develop field and sales trainings on Security and Data Protection
- Leverage Social Media and SAP Marketing channel to communicate the advantages of SAP from an Information Security and Data Privacy perspective
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Fluent German and English with ability to present, multilingual would be beneficial
• Analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Ability to create, design and record collateral such as Whitepaper, Presentations, Documentations, Training, Webinars, Video, Podcasts etc.
• Project management and Self-Management skills; ability to work well under pressure with diligence, organization
• Sense of humor
Bachelor's degree (or comparable in-firm training) in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline preferred
Background in Information Security Management System (ISMS), Quality Management Systems (QMS, SDLC) and global Data Protection Regulations (e. g. GDPR, CCPA) preferred, Technology and security knowledge of SAP’s Solutions, preferred
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.