(Junior) Customer Service Representative - Italian (all genders) in Hamburg
Let the games begin and become a part of our team. Goodgame Studios successfully fuses art and science and has thus become Germany's biggest game developer. We merge analytical science with dynamic creativity.
Level: Early Career
Department: Customer Service
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 300 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront Group AB in 2018. Stillfront Group AB is a group of independent creators , publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
As a (Junior) Customer Service Representative - Italian (all genders) you will deal with questions and problems from our users. You are the voice of the company and also the first point of contact for our player community. You will use our ticket system to answer a wide range of customer inquiries relating to our products, thus helping to improve our customers’ satisfaction.
- Be on hand to advise and help our players in case of questions and problems
- Get to know our games inside out so you can answer any questions from our player community
- Respond to player questions by quickly and unbureaucratically finding solutions to technical problems and bugs
- Work in close cooperation with other departments: give feedback to our game designers and report bugs to colleagues in the live bug analysis department
- Your goal: Encourage player loyalty by providing our players with outstanding service
- Native-speaker level knowledge of Italian as well as good written and spoken English
- You are open, friendly and a genuine team player
- Ability to retain an overview of the situation even when there are lots of customer inquiries to deal with
- Some professional experience in customer contact (preferably online, or in catering, retail, hotel industry, etc.)
- Ideally you are a gamer yourself and are passionate about our games
- A valid work and residence permit for Germany is required prior to commencement of employment
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution
- A positive life balance with sports, catering, counseling, and active feedback
- Leading technology and analysis opportunities, that give you the freedom to innovate
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life - and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Your contact person for this job offer is Yi-Ling Lam.
We look forward to receiving your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.